Do you want to connect directly with your customers and potential customers? Do you want to find new customers while educating and informing loyal ones? Is your company’s culture so cool that you want to share it with the world? Then a company blog is the tool for you.
Blogs are one of the best ways for a company or organization to let its unique perspective and culture shine through. As a professional blogger, I’m here to help you reach customers and clients through their hearts and heads, not just their credit cards and wallets. As your business or website blogger, I will work for you to:
- Create a “tone of voice” for your blog. Whether formal or informal, serious or silly, I will make sure you convey your company’s message authentically.
- Discover your goals for blogging. Are you trying to increase conversions on your eCommerce site or simply to educate your readers about a complex topic? When I know your goals I can tailor you blog to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Create a posting schedule. Some blogs benefit from many posts per day while some thrive on one long post per week. Together we will decide which posting schedule fits your goals.
- Write compelling content. I will write blog posts that inform, inspire, highlight your company, products, and services, and induce readers to find out more about you.
- Gain readers. Through social media and search engine optimization, I will attract new readers to your blog and new potential clients to your company.
Whether you want your blog to explain more about your services, keep readers up to date on the latest industry news, or simply report on the latest company events, I will write interesting, compelling and conversion-inducing copy for your site. Contact me today for a free blog consultation.
Public Blogging Samples
Outright.com – For Outright, I write posts of interest to small business owners and entrepreneurs on the blog of a free bookkeeping service.
AllFreelanceWriting.com – For AllFreelanceWriting, I bring out my handywoman side and write a monthly do-it-yourself office project post for freelance writers.
I also regularly “ghost blog” for a law firm, several B2B financial services, a web development service, and more. I’m not at liberty to name my ghost writing clients, but for redacted samples of that writing style, please contact me.